Ingredients for 2 portions:
- Mediterranean Spelt Ravioli La Spiga Bio – 1 package
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 100g onions
- ½ tablespoon ginger, minced
- 280g zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 tablespoon salted capers
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pimento or pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons lavender flowers, minced
- 1 small beetroot, chopped
- 50 g almonds
- 2 tablespoons yeast flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
Wash the onions and chop. Peel the ginger skin and mince [Picture 1].
Slice the zucchini [Picture 2].
Grease a pan with olive oil and preheat.[Picture 3] Add the onions and sauté.
Then add the minced ginger [Picture 4] and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the zucchini [Picture 5], salt, cover and continue cooking until the zucchini are soft.
In a food processor, add the zucchini, capers, coconut milk, lemon juice and pimento [Picture 6].
Blend until creamy, adding water if necessary. [Picture 7] Add salt if necessary.
Now in the food processor blend almonds, yeast flakes, salt and turmeric [Picture 8] to obtain a sort of flour. (If needed, the seasoning can be stored in an airtight container).
Grease a saucepan with sesame oil, preheat and then add the lavender flowers and the chopped beetroot. [Picture 9]. Season with salt and cook until crunchy.
Meanwhile cook the ravioli in boiling water for 3 minutes [Picture 10], drain and stir fry in a saucepan, adding the zucchini cream (add cooking water if it is too dense), the lavender flowers, the beetroot and the almonds seasoning
Recipe created by: IL SESTO SAPORE